A short fall of the modern day IFS 4wd is the adjustment range provided for successful wheel alignments, this becomes even more of an issue when the vehicle is lifted by more than 1 inch. Not only does the vehicle run into camber and caster issues, but ball joint articulation and clearance issues to the coil over strut at ride and droop height
Our Fixed Offset Upper Control Arm is an all-in-one solution for any vehicle that has been lifted between 2-3″. Providing an increase between 2.5 and 3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase along with greater clearance to the coil over strut and more articulation of the arm allowing more droop angle, which results in a drastically more plush ride, especially off-road.
Features: The Nolathane® Giiro bushing is the most technologically advanced PU product on the market today. This dual durometer unit features some key engineering elements that allow it to perform better than your traditional rubber, PU and high articulation Heim joints.
Material: Precision Cast and heat treated.
Design: Offset Caster and Camber angles built in allowing factory alignment after lifting.
- Maintains factory caster and camber adjustment
- Utilizes the most technologically advanced PU Bushings for a smoothest ride.
- CNC machined to aerospace tolerances
- Upgraded Ball joint maximizes droop angle
- All hardware included
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Comes powder coated Satin Black or Pro Red (resistant to fading and chipping)
We are only able to ship this item within the Contiguous U.S. at this time.